What is “Ready to Run”?
Ready to Run is a comprehensive conditioning program specifically designed for runners and endurance athletes.
What is Running?
The act of putting one foot in front of the other. WANT TO ADD ANOTHER LINE BUT CAN’T FIND IT RIGHT NOW…MORE>>>>>
Why do Runners need this program?
-Running is one of the greatest types of exercise available to most of us. But few runners associate the need for improved physical conditioning and preparedness before they begin a running program and in their quest to improve running performance. But to thrive, not just survive endurance training, one needs a body that is resistant to injury and that mean runners need to do more than just run!!!
Did you know?
- All non-traumatic running injuries area result of muscle imbalances and overuse.
- Research has shown that 6 out of every 10 females who begin a distance running program will eventually become injured!
- A Runner’s World.com poll revealed that 66% of runners suffered from training related injuries.
- Improve running performance.
- educe risk of running related injuries.
- Improve overall health and wellness.
- Have your best running season yet.
- Break the injury cycle and improve running performance. Train smarter, not harder. Start your training program today!
This Program Includes:
- A Functional Movement Screen & Muscle Length assessment assessments to measure your flexibility, posture and balance.
- Muscle preparation, including: Stretches designed to improve flexibility, correct postural imbalances, and lengthen short and tight muscles that restrict optimal running mechanics.
- Functional exercises designed to strengthen and coordinate movement patterns specific to running.
- Recovery planning that includes: Self-Myofascial Release techniques and Nutrition advice.