What is “Ready for Anything”?
Ready for Anything is comprehensive Nutrition & Lifestyle/Weight Loss and Fitness Training program. This program promotes good health and well-being through the integration of right diet, exercise and lifestyle habits .No matter what your age, sound nutrition, healthful living habits and regular physical exercise play a vital role in your overall health..
“Your body is a whole, all of its parts connected. Your body wants to be healthy. Every lifestyle choice you make has a profound impact on how you live, feel and age. Only a true understanding and appreciation of your body will enable you to live long and live well.”
“The birthright of all living things is health”
Did you know?
- In the United States alone, approximately one-third (33.8%) of the adult population is estimated to be obese.
- Approximately 17% (or 12.5 million) of children in and adolescents aged 2-19 years are obese. Data from the National Health and Examination Survey (NHANES)
- In the year 2000, obesity caused 400,000 U.S. deaths.
Program Benefits – As a Nutrition & Lifestyle Coach I Will:
- Provide a baseline of your current wellness and lifestyle status.
- Help you to understand the interrelationship between lifestyle choices and the effects on the different systems of the body.
- Identify the key areas that need to be addressed and understand how these relate to your ability to withstand the stresses of exercise.
- Increase your awareness of how your current lifestyle and nutrition choices effect your overall wellness.
- Help you develop a lifelong commitment to exercise and fitness.
- Teach you the tools you need to enhance appearance, improve performance and optimize general health and physical capacity.
“There is no secret to fitness or fat loss. Unfortunately they both require hard work and a long term approach. There are no quick fixes. I look forward to seeing you get results.”
**This Program can be implemented one to one or in a semi-private, small group format. In a small group setting, the goal is to improve General Athletic Conditioning and that program will be generic in nature and progress accordingly. It will include an exercise journal as well as nutritional guidelines to help you make the most of your investment.